Your Amazing Financial Life
Our mission is to provide financial advice and information to as many people as possible, at as low of a price as possible, and we’ve finally found the best place to do it.
We do hope you’ll join us over there!Learn More
We built this for you.
We created Your Amazing Financial Life to provide a resource and community for motivated individuals to utilize while working towards one common goal (the best goal in our opinion): living AMAZING lives.
Together we master the intimidating world of money, simplify confusing financial decisions, and manage expenses, all while hanging out with fun, like-minded people and holding ourselves accountable. We are a community that lives our values. We work to take care of ourselves, add to the strength of our world, and spend with purpose!
How does Your Amazing Financial Life work?
We help all of our members set an intention for their financial life, define what financial independence means to them, and in one year they will have reached at least one of their goal(s) that we set together! Pretty neat, right?
Your goals could be as simple as getting your debt under control or creating an emergency fund. However, as you learn and grow we can help you adapt into areas like making your first investments or saving for a big purchase such as a house or dream vacation.
We can provide just the right amount of support you need.
Discover the Memberships within YAFL
When you sign up to Join Your Amazing Financial Life (YAFL) you are joining an exclusive community of financial planners, financial therapists, accountants, students, parents, biz owners and people just like you!
Always FreePurchase Plan
- Support, accountability, encouragement and insight from community members
- SBFP recommended resources, information, how to’s, do’s and don’ts
- Access to our Finance courses, live Q&As, book club, challenges, events and more
- Affordable 1:1 calls with our Lead Planners at an hourly rate that can't be found anywhere else
What can one expect to find in our community?
- • Exclusive access to our private community of financial planners, financial therapists, accountants, students, parents, biz owners and people just like you
- • Support, accountability, encouragement and insight from community members (post your questions, share your wins, DM our lead planners and engage with other community members)
- • Exclusive access to SBFP recommended resources, information, how to’s, do’s and don’ts.
- • Access to our finance courses, live Q&As, book club, challenges, events and more.
- • Affordable One-on-One calls with our Lead Planners at an hourly rate that can't be found anywhere else.
Introducing South Bay's one-on-one Planning for all YAFL Members
Now available for all YAFL members! Join us as we roll out 1:1 planning meetings. We are working on providing Investment Review, Financial Therapy, and Financial Coaching.
It's a new year with new goals, so let's focus on you! We're offering One-On-One services to zero in on you and get you off on the right foot.
Our objective is to create an investment strategy for your personal journey!Learn More About Our 1:1 Sessions
This is a one on one meeting where we will reflect on your money mindsets and dig deeper to find the root of your money stories and beliefs
This is a one on one meeting where we can cover whatever you'd like, including; goal setting, investment guidance and advice, debt management and long term planning
This one-on-one meeting will be a deep dive into your investments; giving you guidance as you navigate cashflow goals, strategy, and tax planning.
What is RightCapital?
RightCapital is a financial planning tool that makes planning a breeze. We use this tool with all of our full-time financial planning clients. With your subscription, you will have access to the client portal and will be able to see your complete financial picture and the trajectory of achieving your goals.
• RightCapital's platform transforms complexity into clarity with ease, precision, and dynamism.
•Part tax planning, part debt solutions, part retirement planning, part goal planning - it does it all.